There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres.
Benefits of joining R.A.A.P.
- R.A.A.P. collects and administers performance royalties in Ireland and around the world on your behalf.
Our aim is to ensure that you as a member receive any airplay royalties that are due to you.
- International Collections - We make an annual claim to each foreign performer society that we have
a bilateral agreement with on behalf of all of our members.
- R.A.A.P. members receive 100% of their foreign income, in contrast to contracts entered into with agents who
typically charge a fee between 15%-25% and tie artists into 3 and 4 year contracts.
- Membership is free - Apart from our operational costs, we distribute 100% of the money we collect to our members.
- R.A.A.P. is a not-for-profit company, run by performers for performers,
our Board of Directors.
- As a member of R.A.A.P. you are free to resign at any time.
- Royalties are back-dated by 3 years.
- Unidentified tracks are retained for up to 3 years.
- R.A.A.P. members do not have to claim annually; once you have become a member we will continue
to collect your royalties until resignation is given.